- Elements operates its Website from Beirut, capital of Lebanon. Elements makes no representation whatsoever to the effect that our Website can be accessed from outside Lebanon, if you are accessing our Website from another country, make sure that doing so does not violate any laws in your area.
- Elements reserves the right to change the prices on its Website without prior notice.
- Elements reserves the right to refuse any order.
- Any other use of any content from our website including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication (including a website, online service, private or public intranet, and local or wide area network) without the prior written permission from Elements is strictly prohibited.
- Elements transactional Website will take the following modes of payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- The full payment will be taken immediately upon placement of the order.
- All merchandise will be delivered only upon reception by Elements of full payment including applicable taxes and delivery charges (if any).
- If Elements does not have stock on all or part of the order, Elements will deliver immediately what products it has in stock, and will deliver the balance of the order as soon as possible. If however Elements is unable to fulfill an order or part of an order, the order or any remaining unshipped order will be cancelled Elements will credit you accordingly. (Unless previously contacted and advised via email on an updated estimated date of delivery.). Elements declines all and any responsibility for any back order or shortage of stock.